Winter Conference: What Difference Does a Theory Make? Secure Attachment and Differentiation of Self
Download the Conference Videotape Today!
Course content and objectives:
- Clinicians who want to expand their understanding of the theoretical underpinnings of secure attachment and differentiation of self and the ways in which the two concepts fundamentally differ, sending therapy in very different directions.
- Individuals who are using therapy to bring about changes in their own life and family and have an interest in understanding the thinking driving the therapy.
What Will I Learn?
After attending this program, participants will have deeper understanding and clinical competence in:
- Concepts and history of Attachment Theory and Bowen Theory
- The theoretical similarities and differences between the cornerstone concepts of secure attachment and differentiation of self.
- Clinical applications of an attachment versus differentiation orientation. What difference does the theory make in therapy?
Conference Presenter: Lorna Hecht, MFT
MFC35604 | Clinical member of AAMFT and CAMFT
Advanced Certified Trainer, Neuroptimal ® Neurofeedback Systems. Private therapy practice since 1999. Advanced study in Bowen family systems theory and volunteer at the Bowen Center for the Study of the Family, small group consultant and guest speaker and blogger.
Download The Conference!
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
Full refund less credit card fees will be applied through Friday, September 8, 2017. After that, contact Lorna directly
Please address any grievances to:
Lorna Hecht-Zablow, MFT
591 Camino De La Reina, Suite 918
San Diego, CA 92108
Provider: Lorna Hecht, MFT, MFC35604, CEPA #035339. Clinical member of AAMFT and CAMFT.