It's Time To Improve Your Life With Neuroptimal Neurofeedback
An Intimate Conference Presented By Lorna Hecht, MFT
Optimize your mental fitness, relationships, energy, outlook and performance. When your brain is operating at its best, there is flexibility, clarity, focus, resilience, and healthy energy. Maybe that happens for you sometimes, and maybe almost never. Maybe you’ve tried over and over again to find solutions, or maybe this is your first attempt. Whatever your story, NeurOptimal® is designed to give your brain information about itself, allowing natural self-correction and optimization. Whether your goals include improving relationships, gaining control over habits, an improved sense of wellness, peak performance or others, neurofeedback provides a powerful assist. Join Lorna for a fun and informative meeting and learn how you, too, can benefit from training your brain so you can be your best self.
Date: April 1st, 2020
Location: Broadstone Balboa Park, 2nd floor clubhouse, 3288 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92103
Event Itinerary :
- An introduction & overview of Neurofeedback & NeurOptimal®.
- Who is Neurofeedback for and why is it effective?
- An interactive demonstration of the latest Neurofeedback technology.
- How Neurofeedback interrupts unwanted thought patterns.
- Results you can expect in your daily life.
- How Neurofeedback can re-energize your relationships.
Register Today (Limited Spaces)
- To register, click here or email Lorna at Lornahechtmft@gmail.com for more information.
- Light refreshment will be provided, plus a free gift for everyone who attends, as well as one future complimentary neurofeedback brain training session. Special pricing discounts available on enrollment for neurofeedback and neurofeedback + coaching packages.
Free and metered street parking available.
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
Refundable up to 24 hours before the event.
8885 Rio San Diego Drive, Ste. 106 San Diego, CA 92108
Lorna Hecht, LMFT, MFC35604, CEPA #035339.
Clinical member AAMFT and CAMFT.